Investing in annual preventative maintenance can save you money on costly repairs. It can
also help avoid needing to upgrade or replace your generator in the future. Preserve Energy
Solutions offers full-service maintenance agreements. The recommended agreement for your
home or facility is a Semi-Annual agreement with two visits per year. Don’t wait until
emergency strike to make sure that your generator is functioning properly, by then it could be
too late ! Request your maintenance appointment today.
DESCRIPTION OF WORK
· Change engine oil, engine oil filter (if needed), and check for leaks
· Adjust valves and replace (if needed)
· Check electrical connections and (replace if needed)
· Inspect spark plugs, air filter and oil filter and replace if needed
· Check starter motor and starting sequence and replace if needed.
· Check fuel line and replace if needed.
· Check charging system and load test battery and replace (if needed)
· Routine Service Response within 1-3 business days, Standard coverage is 8:00 am to 5:00 pm M-F.